MIRROR IMAGE CONSIGNMENT
1580 North Leroy Fenton, MI. 48430 | 810-603-9300
- Our consignment policy is 60% to Mirror Image Consignment and 40% to the consignor with no per-item fees.
- The consignment period runs for 60 days.
- We accept new and like-new quality clothing (sizes 0-3x), shoes, jewelry, handbags, hats, belts, perfume, and accessories.
- Consignments are taken Monday-Saturday by appointment.
- All clothing absolutely needs to be freshly laundered, wrinkle-free, and on hangers (hangers are given back immediately).
- Wrinkled clothing will be "no thank you" items. No garbage bags, please.
- Mirror Image Consignment reserves the right to refuse any merchandise deemed unsuitable for sale.
- All clothing needs to be in current style or purchased in the last three years.
- The consignor has 5 days after the last day of the contract to pick up any unsold merchandise. On the 66th day, the merchandise becomes property of Mirror Image Consignment.
- Consignors will be paid monies starting on the 15th of the month following the month of sale. You may use it as store credit prior to that time. All monies expire after 6 months.
- Mirror Image Consignment is not responsible for loss including but not limited to fire, natural disasters, or theft.
- We will do our best to sell your items for the most profit. You can help by being very conscience of "seasonality".